TWOL Universe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acadamy of Arts*Wolfsky and I*

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Acadamy of Arts*Wolfsky and I* - Page 7 Empty Re: Acadamy of Arts*Wolfsky and I*

Post  Shadowpook Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 pm

"Nice is not what you need, you need a person who'll will go to bed." said Gean with an evil grin. "But, since she's new and i need soem new material, i think i'll take her off you." said Gean smiling
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Acadamy of Arts*Wolfsky and I* - Page 7 Empty Re: Acadamy of Arts*Wolfsky and I*

Post  Wolfsky Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:09 pm

"You'll have to ebat me to it" grinned Deryck "Thats if I havent got a good One off Hot on legs"

"I wihs you two wouldnt be so disrespectful" said Cam, pulling his shirt off and tossing it into a drawer.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:09 pm

"yoou can have hot on legs, i wanna check out Cam's play toy." said Gean with an evil smile.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Deryck laughed.

Cam growled slightly under his breath, Acctually starting to get angry.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:12 pm

gean looked at Cam. "What? She's small, your tall, you wouldn't get much out of her any way. She's probably a virgin anyway."
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:13 pm

"Is Sex all you think about?!" he asked angrily "I'm not thinking of that, here are SOME decent people" he snappe, Srting to go off on a rant when He flet a coke can hit his head "Deryck..."

Deryck grinned"Lighten up Cam"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

"Yes sex is all i think about! that and what size girls bras are." said Gean with a grin."I'm 17, what else am i supposed to do? This is our time, we're not supposed to be looking for our one and only are we? we're supposed to be getting so good in bed that our one and only lets us in teh house."
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Cam growled, for once wishing he didn't sleep in a dorm "I'm gonna si in the common room, F*Ck rules" he snapped, Storming out of the room.

Deryck rolled his eyes "Jeesus"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Gean shook his head before looking out of teh window. "No! its started to rain dammit!"

danger sat on a window ledge in the common room with her feet propped up against the other side of te window. She watched teh rain start to drizzle down biting her pen. She had forgotten to do a homework peace for her new english teacher taht would help put her in the right set.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Deryck sat up yes, Cause flooding is so much beter ten being snowed in. They arent close at all"

Roland threw his maths book at Deryck "Stop acting so mature" he said.

Cam Sat On one of the thick windo ledgesin the common room. He leant His forehead against the cool arched window and cursed his temper. He remembered what his father had told him when he first started Keep your head down, Don;t start fights, Bu always show them that you;re the better guy He CLosed his eyes angrily, He was really living up to that wasn't he?! He looked out at the rain and sighed he stared off at the lights of the few cars that ever drove past until they dissapeared into the fog on the hills.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Danger sang quietly to herself, thinking the common room was empty.
"Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look.

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)" she sang quietly tapping the beat out on her pad, the window and teh window ledge to get different sounds.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 pm

"Nice song" said Cam quietly "I prefer Hawthorne Heights to MCR for that sort of music, but each to their own"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Danger jumped and looked around, before blushing and looking down, her hair falling around her face again.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Cam sighed and Stood up "Im going for a walk" he said "If anyone asks I was in my dorm" he said, Heding out. He slipped into the grounds by using the shadows o not be noticed. He headed away from the dorm windows and ROund to the lake. He Walked along the shoreline and when he felt comfertable e was alone he started singing quietly to himself. "Let's try to remember these days back in December.
Our lives were very different, I was lonely when we first met.
A small upstairs apartment, driving through the darkness
To get back home before they knew you were even gone.

You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat.
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a DRINK.
You don't have to cover up how you feel when you're in love.
I always know I'm not enough to even make you think.

Please slow down girl.
We're moving way too fast for their world.
We've gotta make this last.

I miss you so much, a self inflicted coma
The days drag on like marathons,
I'm running with barefeet.
And when I feel the stress, I'm lonely and depressed
I picture you in the dress
You wore four weeks ago.

You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat.
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a DRINK.
You don't have to cover up how you feel when you're in love.
I always know I'm not enough to even make you think.

Please slow down girl.
I know it hurts to feel so all alone.
I'm by myself, more than you could know.

If only they were all alone.
They were all alone.

Please slow down girl.

Slow down girl.
I know it hurts to feel so all alone.
I'm by myself, more than you could know.

If only they were all alone.
They were all alone.
They were all alone.
They were all alone." he sang quietly. he didn't know why it had popped nto his head, But the music kind of fitted his mood, And the way He looked trudging round the lake shirtless in the rain.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Danger watched him from the window, figuring out what he was singing and mouthing teh words along with him.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Deryck came downstairs. he didnt like arguing with Cam, WHo'd been his best friend since they;d both started at age 7, But They were so different it just happened. he saw a figure and,Seeing immediatly it wasn;t cam, Walked over "Haey, GHave you seen Cam anywhere?"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Danger jumped and looked up blinking a couple of times. Her brow creased, she turned to look him fully on, studying huim. "Your a white wolf?" she asked shock colouring her tone.

(shower, brb)
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 pm

"Well done" said Cam "I see your as perceptive as my faivorite companion, Whom I just asked you of his whereabouts?" he said, putting on a posh voice, that sounded ridiculous when Crossed with his Heavy Irish country accent.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:29 pm

danger made a disgusted face and turned away again looking out of teh window. "Dont make fun of me." she said in a low vioce. then she piont out of teh window. "He's out there, now will you leave me alone so you can go be snobby to him and i can do my bloody home work?"
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm

"Yess miss" sneered Deryck, Grabbing his coat and Walking out.. He walked out to meet Cam and aught pace with him easily "You'll catch pneumonia" he said "Unless you;ve suddenly become a wolf I wouldn;t reccomend walking out here shirtless"

Cam turned round to face him "like you care" he said "ou;re just like the rest of the guys up there! But you're wors ethan That Cam. You;re a fake aswell and you know what i'm talking about"

Deryck growled and hit him hard in the face "Don;t talk to me like taht" he snapped.

Cam Grabebd Deryck Tshirt and he stumbled Dragging them both onto the floor. He rolled overnnd hit him hard, WQuickly gpoing from A Miniscule argument to rolling around in a barage of fists and mud.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Danger tensed when she saw teh fight start. She ran out teh common room and followed teh same path as Cm had, not caring that her clothes were getting soaked. they would dry soon enough.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 pm

"Faggot" snarled Deryck, Punching him in teh mouth (It's an Irish phrase for idiot xD Not a derogatory term for Gay people)

"Scumbag" retorted Cam hitting him back.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Danger felt her hair get plastered to her face, which she minded this time. She hated not having her curtain for protection. She started to run around teh lake.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Deryck Grabbed Cam and shoved him into the lake, Feeling mud streaked down his jeans and Tshrt, In his hair and on his skin.

Cam fell back and ended up Deep but still in his depth in water, he slipped and Hit his head ona rock, He felt blood and snarled "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS" he yelled, lunging at Deryck and Shoving him back to the ground, this time he was the one pulled down and into the mud.

ROland Glanced abck at the dormitory "Hey! Deryck and drummer boy are having a fiht!" he called
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Danger raced towards the two fighting boys and pulled Cam off deryck easily. She dragged Deryck to his feet aswell and punched him hard, knocking him over and splitting his lip. She spat on him. "Bastard." she said, knowing that she sounded especially british right then.

Gean raced oevr. He pionted at another figure. "hey, who's taht?" asked Gean, squinting through the rain.

Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum