TWOL Universe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two worlds, One love *Shadowpook and I*

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Two worlds, One love *Shadowpook and I* - Page 40 Empty Re: Two worlds, One love *Shadowpook and I*

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Morten thought hard, But couldnt find anything.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Two worlds, One love *Shadowpook and I* - Page 40 Empty Re: Two worlds, One love *Shadowpook and I*

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"replay a memory in your head, one that you remember clearrly, one where you were happy." said Sam. She heard some one step through teh knocked down door and stand about a foot away.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Morten thought hard and slowly changed back. He sat up and groaned "I feel so DIZZY"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Sam smiled and helped him up. "You need sleep tahts all. You'll have a weird dream by the way. It may consist of a fantasie or something that may happen in teh future, but" sams hrugged. "Its differnt for all of us. Dante was in mine." she winced at the name, she was still annpoyed." but i'm not sure whether mine was future or fantasie." she said, turning around to see who was teh person who had walked over the knocked down door.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Morten yawned and nodded.

Randal looked up "yeah, You'd forgotten all about me"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Sam put out a hand to stop Morten going any where. "What do you want? i do believe the last time i saw you you were egging on that idiot of an alpha of yours to cut my throat." said sam, her eyes turning an icy blue, like whenever she felt anger, but not enough to transform.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Randal merely looked bored "I'm here to speak to Raven"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:26 pm

"Well then, i'll go get him for you." sam said icily, walking into teh house and opver the door, keeping between Randal and Morten at all times. "Raven! Get you butt down here before i kill you guest!" she called, walking upstairs.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Raven came down but froze when he spotted Randal "What do you want?"

"Ypou've been mising Deadlines Rave"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"If your gonna fight or make any threatening actions in any way, i dont care whether you swear at the top of your vioces and rip each others heads off, or simply throw a pencil at each other, get out of this house." called Sam over her shoulder, before turning to Morten. "Lifes crazy when you know the Welsh's " she sighed. "You wanna see your mum and who ever the girl you just saved is? Actually, come to that, i wonder what Dantes done with hat girl..." said Sam walking towards a door and knocking.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Dante looked up "What?"

Raven glared slightly "Not her Rand" he hissed

Randal shook his head "Kathrins MIGHTY pissed Raven, You should know better"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Sam glanced around, ignoring dante, and saw that Poisen was awake. "Hey Poisen. You have a visitor." she smiled, ushering Morten in. She glanced around again and spotted the girl. She walked over and found taht the girl was asleep. By teh look of it, she had some small puncure marks that would heal and scab easily before long, other wise all that she would wqalk away with is emotional traumatizing.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Morten walked up "Mom?"

Raven growled and grabbed hI jacket "Come oN" he said.

Randal smirked and followed.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 pm

"Hey darlin." said Poisen weakly, sitting up. "How you doin?"

sam stood up again and went to teh door, before glancing around to check if she could do anything, avoiding Dantes gaze.
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Morten sat down "I'm ok" he said "You don;t look so good yourself though"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowpook Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Poisen laughed weakly. "You dont look so good etgher. You look all tired and drained. Whats wrong?"

"Oh, er...Poisen, Morten tranformed." said sam.

Poisen gasped. "No!" she said, pain colouring erh vioce. "Are you ok? what set you off?!" then she turned to Sam, seriosly angrey. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON?!"

Sam flinched visibly. "nothing! i was trying to save his life!"

"SO YOU MAKE HIM TRANFORM?! BITCH!! FLECKS OF SATANS TOENAILS! GET AWAY FROM ME!" screamed poisen, throwing anything she cvould get at Sam, including vase's and large heavey books.

-------

https://twolverse.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5
Shadowpook
Shadowpook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40