TWOL Universe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I* Empty Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 pm

The small American town of GreenHaven hasbeen shook by a series of murders, ut while the police are looking for a human culprit, somethingalot stranger is going on.

Bio:
Name:
Other
Wolf Type:

Name: Damion Jones
Other: N/A
Wolf Type: Black
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I* Empty Re: Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Other:preffered wepon= nunchucks
Wolftype: Black
Name: Emma Jamison
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I* Empty Re: Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm

(Shall I start?)
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 pm

yup
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Damions eyes flicked the alley way, the recently bloodsplattered walls matching his pale skin. The black and white theme ofhis kins eyes and hair almost offended by hi fiery red hair. He could hear footsteps in the distance but knew they wouldn't be upon him until he was long gone.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Emma sniffed the air, she could smell something in the air, that was...off, she couldn't put her finger on it but she knew it was something, something wrong.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Damion surveyed his kill once more, he reached down and stroked the lifeless girl cheek, planting the ghost of a kiss upon her lips. He slid her eyes closed with two fingers and wiped a single trickle of blood away from her mouh, placing the drop on his tongue. He stepped away and left the alley, long coat flowing around his ankles.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Blood, that was the smell, Emma grabbed her coat, slipped on some converse and headed to the smell, it poluted the air like a coal fire and although tempting she held her breath and didn't let it get to her. She reached an alley, dark, secluded the perfect place for a murder, there she saw the body,..
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Damions eyes followed the girl who entered the scene, HIS scene, His eyes flicked over her porcelain skin and red hair and he felt a familiar beast well in his chest. He took a step from the shadows, imaging the blood staining yet more skin and his lust welled.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Emma knew this man, she did, but where from?
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Damion didn't lower his hood, just stepped forward silently. His stepsseemed to ghost over the icy ground. He kept his eyes trained on the girl as he stroked teh knife hidden up his sleeve. He was itching to draw a brilliant red line across her throat, peel her skin away like an onions, to rip apart her face and make her wear a jokers grin. He couldn;t wait o see the stains on her skin, or the life leave her eyes, the things that made his skills such a sport.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:49 pm

"Damion" she laughed, she should have known, "What are you doing here?" The last time she saw him, he was on a 'free-for-all' blood spree, wich of course, she was nearly part of.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:56 pm

At teh voice a switch flicked in Damions mind and he reconised her "Emma, it's been a while" he purred "You still on a bloodless path? Think human scum still deserve the life they've been blessed with"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:03 pm

"Blessed may be true, but even though we can take life it doesn't mean we should, and just so you know, i gave up on that path a while ago, yet i still feel the same, human blood gives me no extra strength." she smiled sweetly, glancing down at the lifless body lickking her lips.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Damion waited silently for her to finish before smirking "You could join me? The thrill of the kill and the chase can' be matched by the life I hear your living"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 pm

"I doubt that," she shuts her eyes and shakes her head, " The last I remember you wanted to kill me right? You sure know how to make a good impression." She says sarcastically.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 pm

"I doubt that," She say sweetky, wiping the last traces of blood from my lips, "The last time I saw you, you wanted to kill me remember? You sure now how to make a great first impression." she says it sarcastically.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm

"I didn'trecognise you" he groweled, his velveine voie dropping away.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well recognise this," She said lunging for his throat, transforming into her naturall form mid stride, teeth bared and his throat exposed, she was free
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Damion stepped away so she was sent crashin to the ground, he ulled a sawn off shotgun from his inner pocket and pointed it at her "Careful"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:45 pm

"Why should I be careful? You aren't. " she ssid
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm

"I make sure none of this could be traced back to me"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"Yes a dark alley, secluded, no-one to hear her screams and all that jazz," but i smiled inwardly ' the police will be here soon and this monster will be silenced forever. "but i doubt you are that strong, i bet i could take you dowm."
'keep him busy they will be here soon Emma.'
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:45 pm

"Slyness is betetr than physical trength" he whispered "Why my preffeed weapon's the blade, it's close, personal. There's no room for mistakes when your victim has to see your face."
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:49 pm

"Well i've seen you face," she said, " so will you kiss me or kill me, we both know you're only capable of one with our history" she made her voice a caress, knowing that the police ould be here any minute.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum