TWOL Universe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:33 pm

"Can't you see that, that doesn't matter to me, i have killed so many people, there is so much blood on my hands, but if you die of this .... disease without me, then that would be much worse than my deat, believe that." she walked forward picking up her bra knowing that was what he wanted but hating it.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

Post  Wolfsky Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Damion shook his head "Karma, Emma, that's wht this is. I've killed so many more"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:05 pm

"KARMA!!" she screamed," i don't believe it damion, or in it for that matter, i can't stand the idea of dying a ...a...virgin." she whispered the last word.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:07 pm

"You can do better" he snapped, taking his knife from where he'd discarded it "Go have a comfertable life Em, don't-don't try and be with me"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm

" I don't want a 'comfortable life' if it's not with you, i can't be happy with anyone else." she felt two hot tears stream dow her face and sank back down onto the bed as her legs gave way.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 pm

"It can never be with me Em" whispered Damion, turning toface ehr. Slowly he took her face in his hands "I'm scum, how many more bodies piled up will it take for you to realise that?"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:17 pm

"Then I'm scum too, i can't take it, not being with you it makes me hurt, you don't want me hurting now do you?" she asked and idea already forming in her head, all she had to do was get closer to him.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Damion shookhis head "I have to leave"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:53 pm

"No, you don't and we both know it, please Damion, try to hear what i'm saying to you." tears rolled out of fear of rejection.Then she put her plan into action, she sprung at him snatching the knife from his hand." You said you love me well prove it, if you don't do what we both know we both need, i will use your own knife to end my life, so help me i will."
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Damion froze "This isn't happenin, if you really loved me you'd respect that"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:07 pm

But Emma knew what she wanted, she wanted him no matter the cost. so with a twisted slightly phsycotic smile, she slowly drew the knife across her wrist, feeling the warm heady liquid leave her body, ad knowing it as only a mtter of time before she'd have her way. "Go ahead Damion, take some," she knew even though she was looking at the floor, that he'd be lookng at her blood.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Daion snarled adn snatched the knife away rom her, holding it out of her reach "I sai no, yo don;tlove me, if yo did you wouldn't be doing this" he hissed.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 pm

she nearly died at this accusation, "Of course i love you, that's why i need to do this, you need this too." she felt the blood still leaving he body, oh god, she must have cought her vein, but she didn't care, didn't care that she was growing paler by the second, that death was nigh, or anything else, it was over, she wouldn't get her way.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 pm

"NO!" Damion almsot screamed "Don;'t try an manipulate me, thisis why I left last time"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

tears rolled out of her eyes, "fine, fine" she picked up her top and slipped it on. She headed to the door and started to leave, leaving Damion and her hert behind.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Daion breatehd hevily and slmped against the wall, knife in hand
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Emma was at home, she threw herself onto her bed. She would crt but she couldn't allow herself that kind of luxuary, so she went to the bathroom, to the medicine cabiet to get some painkillers, lots of them and a bandage for her arm. Then she heard the doorbell.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Damionstood, shivering, on the porch.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:27 pm

She could barely bing herself out of her drug-induced haze to answer the door, but when she did, she got a big surprise.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Damion as sood there, a black eye amd a small cut above his temple marking his ghostlike skin. Blood tricked don jst past his eye, the red brillian against his skin.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Emma may have been a little high but this was no hallucination, "what happened to you?" But it was a knee jerk reaction, even thoughthe drugs dulled the hurt, she still wanted to punch him, HARD.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:22 pm

"A certin someone found out abotu our little interaction ealier" muttered Damion.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Good thought emma thoughh she was curious, "Who?, and why would they do that?" she said snelling his blood and seeing his dep wounds and feeling a stab of envy of the person who caused it.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:47 pm

"Johnny" Damion stared at te floor, feeling slightly hurt by the words leaviing his lips.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Emma couldn't believe it, if he was talking about Johnny from her college, then she couldn't wait to phone him and congradgulate him, after all he did allways put up with Damion's crap. "What are you donig here anyway? I thought you were being all self ritcheous and refusing to be with me." she frowned at him, after all he'd done how dare he show up and expect her to feel sorry for him.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum