TWOL Universe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I* - Page 6 Empty Re: Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Damion knocked timidly.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I* - Page 6 Empty Re: Lovely Murder *TheFallingDark and I*

Post  TheFallingDark Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Emma cracked the door open a little and stuck just her head outside the door, "Hey, find out what happened?" she still had a slightly pink tinge to her cheeks from when she blushed.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 pm

"Loose valve" he mumbled, holding out a taowel.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 am

emma took it and wrapped it around her so her cleavage spilled over the edge, elongating her neck and pushing her boobs out and up showing off her slight frame."Thanks, uhh, you can come in now if you need, i wasn't being a very good host, taking the bathroom like this, you musn't have had clean water in a while." she smiled
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:10 am

"No I-I'm fine" stammered Damion.
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:30 am

"oh uh ok," Emma mumbled, "Just shout if you need anything" she added closing the door. When the door had clicked shut Emma locked it to avoid any further embarressment, and turned on the shower, lovely hot water gushed out filling the room with steam, she hung the towel up and slipped in, she didn't really need a shower, she'd just straightened her hair that morning, but what she did need was the feel of warmth and home, and a boiling hot shower is the best place for that.
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:18 pm

dAMION FOUND HIS WAY THROUGH TO THE LIVING ROOM AND FLICKED THROUGH tv CHANNELS AIMLESSLY
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFallingDark Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Emma finehed up in the shower, clean and fresh and tired. She wrapped the towel around her and slid into her bedroom. She pulled on her most modest flannel pajamas and grabbed a duvet and some pillows, she walked into the living room where Damion was sprawled on the couch, "here," she said, throwing him the bundle so it landed on his head, "that should keep you warm, i don't have any clothes to lend you unless you want to wear mine, but i daresay you'll be ok till tomorrow, then we'll go shopping."
TheFallingDark
TheFallingDark

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsky Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:51 pm

"I won;t be staying, Johnny'd kill me"
Wolfsky
Wolfsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum